CU Staying Healthy Guidelines
Read the CDC’s recommended health guidelines for campus.
Information on Chapman’s COVID-19 testing requirements for campus access.
Learn more about vaccine resources for Orange County.
Returning to Campus
The process for returning to campus has been updated. Everyone must complete a training model, get tested weekly (unless you have reported your vaccination) and complete the daily health screening.
- Chapman Issues Updated Guidance on COVID-19 Vaccination (6/8/2021)
- COVID-19 Testing No Longer Required for Vaccinated (5/25/2021)
- Updates to Vaccine Information and Planning for March 29 Return (5/17/2021)
- Orange County to Move to ORANGE Tier on March 31 (4/5/2021)
- One Year of Being Fully Remote (3/16/2021)
- Campus Face Covering Guidance and Updated Campus Access Procedures (6/24/2021)
- Return to Campus Processes for Faculty, Staff, Students, Prospective Families, Visitors (6/23/2021)
- Update on COVID-19 Guidelines for Workplaces as California Eases Restrictions (6/15/2021)
- Fowler Law School Return – What to Expect (6/11/2021)
- Return to Campus on March 29 – Fowler School of Law (6/11/2021)
Resources by Audience
Show your love for #ChapmanU
Tell Your #ChapmanU Story