Orange County is currently in the ORANGE tier on the 4-tier county risk level. In-person instruction has begun as of March 29 and remains optional for students through the end of this academic year. For more information, call (714) 997-6815. The Department of Public Safety is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (714) 997-6763.
CU Staying Healthy Guidelines
Read the CDC’s recommended health guidelines for campus.
Information on Chapman’s COVID-19 testing requirements for campus access.
Learn more about vaccine resources for Orange County.
- Info and FAQ for Students, Staff and Faculty Regarding the Return to Campus Starting March 29, 2021 (4/6/2021)
- Orange County to Move to ORANGE Tier on March 31 (4/5/2021)
- Instructions for Returning to Campus After Spring Break 2021 (3/19/2021)
- One Year of Being Fully Remote (3/16/2021)
- Mandatory Testing Requirements and Schedule for Campus Access Following Spring Break (3/16/2021)
- Athletics Update – Limited Spectators Allowed at Home Events (4/16/2021)
- California Governor’s Guidance For Returning to In-Person Instruction in Fall 2021 (4/16/2021)
- Return to Campus on March 29 – Fowler School of Law (4/16/2021)
- Vaccine Clinic Appointments Available for Students, Faculty and Staff (4/15/2021)
- Vaccine Clinic Update: Pfizer Vaccines Available (4/15/2021)
Resources by Audience
Show your love for #ChapmanU
Tell Your #ChapmanU Story