Chapman University Bookstore Drive-Thru Rental Book Return
Do you have rental books due for return by December 19th?
If you are in the local area and wish to avoid shipping costs, you can participate in a special, socially-distanced, limited-time event, sponsored by the Chapman University Bookstore: a Drive-Thru Rental Book Return.
All rental books from the Fall 2020 semester may be returned during this event.
Dates and times:
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, December 17th
Friday, December 18th
Monday, December 21st
Chapman University, Cypress Parking Lot.
Enter from Cypress Street.
Exit via the north end of the lot and onto Walnut Avenue.
Please follow these steps to participate in the Drive-Thru Rental Book Return:
- Fill out the RSVP form.
- Complete the rental check-in packing slip in advance and bring it with you to the event.
- Go to www.chapmanstore.com.
- Sign into your account.
- Under “My Account” click “Rentals.”
- Under Rental History, select “Return by Mail” (even if you are dropping off at this event).
- Click the box next to each textbook you plan to return and click “Continue.”
- Choose your mailing address and click “Continue.”
- Select “Get Packing Slip.”
- Bring this rental return packing slip with you to the event.
Masks are mandatory for this event, as they are at anytime on campus.
Questions? Call (714) 997-6718