On-Campus Testing Schedule and Locations
This post was updated on
To access any campus facilities, a weekly COVID-19 test is required. You do not need to make an appointment for a test so please go to your designated location as soon as you are able.
- 145 Sycamore Avenue, behind the Student Health Center
- Monday – Friday (except 1/18 due to MLK), from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.). Phone number is 714-744-7877.
- This building’s access contains two steps with no ramp. To make alternative arrangements, please call 714-628-6596 to schedule an appointment. For your appointment, go to the Health Center through the front door (402 N Glassell St.)
- Every Monday and Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Note: Campuses are closed on Jan. 18 in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Rinker testing days for that week will be Tuesday and Wednesday.