On-Campus Testing Schedule and Locations
To access any campus facilities, a weekly COVID-19 test is required. You do not need to make an appointment for a test so please go to your designated location as soon as you are able. You will, however, need to make an appointment if you are sick and require a medical assessment or if you are trying to get tested during the weekend.
Faculty, staff and students who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to participate in the weekly COVID-19 testing to access campus or take part in on-campus activities. In order to be exempt from weekly testing, vaccinated individuals must fill out our self-reporting form. If this form is not submitted, testing will remain required and campus access will be revoked if testing is not completed.
- 145 Sycamore Avenue, behind the Student Health Center
- Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.). Phone number is 714-744-7877.
- This building’s access contains two steps with no ramp. To make alternative arrangements, please call 714-744-7877 to schedule an appointment. For your appointment, go to the Health Center through the front door (402 N Glassell St.).
- Every Monday and Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- First floor lobby of 9501 Jeronimo Rd.