On-Campus Testing Schedule and Locations
To access any campus facilities, a weekly COVID-19 test is required. You do not need to make an appointment for a test so please go to your designated location as soon as you are able. You will, however, need to make an appointment if you are sick and require a medical assessment or if you are trying to get tested during the weekend.
- 145 Sycamore Avenue, behind the Student Health Center
- Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.). Phone number is 714-744-7877.
- This building’s access contains two steps with no ramp. To make alternative arrangements, please call 714-744-7877 to schedule an appointment. For your appointment, go to the Health Center through the front door (402 N Glassell St.).
- Every Monday and Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- NOTE: The testing location is in an open tent in between the two buildings.