Ordering Your Textbooks
This post was updated on
You can visit our Campus Bookstore online to order your textbooks for the fall! Here’s what you need to complete your order:
- We suggest you order as soon as possible in case you need to order physical books, which will need to be shipped.
- You can enter your student ID on the bookstore website and your book list will appear as the search results (you can also search by course).
- We recommend choosing digital options when available.
- You will receive your e-book via an email information. The email will include a URL, access number, PIN, and any other information needed.
- For international orders:
- If you purchase physical books, the store will contact you via email to let you know what the shipping charges will be. Once you approve the charge, we will complete the order.
- If you have ordered multiple titles, we will wait until we have all items in store and ship them all together.
- More information on shipping is available on our Shipping & Delivery page.
- New and incoming students can learn more about our bookstore here.