Please utilize the numerous resources below to help make your higher education experience safe, collaborative, and unforgettable. The following will help you find out about all student services, student life events, academic services, leadership, conduct, and more. We hope you find these useful in locating and connecting to important programs, services, and information throughout Chapman. We will be updating this page regularly on services that are impacted by COVID-19.
Visit the Virtual Programming Website
Get Connected as a First Year Student
Department of Student Engagement Facilities are closed until further notice.
This information will be monitored and evaluated as updates to state and local health agency guidelines become available.
- In-Person Instruction for Interterm and Spring Semester (10/23/2020) - President Struppa released the following statement on Friday, October 23: This week, with the increase… Continue Reading
- Updates to Study Abroad Programs (10/19/2020) - Chapman University is concerned for and committed to the health and well-being of all our… Continue Reading
- Update to Testing Procedures in Response to COVID-19 Cases in Student Housing (10/16/2020) - This week, the university has been managing cases of COVID-19 that have been diagnosed within… Continue Reading
Once higher education guidelines have been released from the State of California, Chapman is prepared to quickly finalize and release:
- Timelines and protocols for returning to in-person and hybrid instruction
- Safety and social protocols for housing
- Class format details
- Student life opportunities
We expect the state’s guidelines to be released imminently. Thank you for your patience!
Are you a new incoming student? Find out more information on our incoming student page.