Please utilize the numerous resources below to help make your higher education experience safe, collaborative, and unforgettable. The following will help you find out about all student services, student life events, academic services, leadership, conduct, and more. We hope you find these useful in locating and connecting to important programs, services, and information throughout Chapman. We will be updating this page regularly on services that are impacted by COVID-19.
Visit the Virtual Programming Website
Get Connected as a First Year Student
Department of Student Engagement Facilities are closed until further notice.
CU Health and Wellness
This information will be monitored and evaluated as updates to state and local health agency guidelines become available.
- Attallah College Credential Candidate Fieldwork Policy and Requirements – Spring 2021 (1/21/2021) - While Chapman’s Orange Campus is not currently conducting in-person classes, Attallah College credential candidates may… Continue Reading
- Spring Housing Move-In Postponed for Incoming Students (1/21/2021) - In response to new directives from the Orange County Healthcare Agency (OCHCA), move-in for the… Continue Reading
- Spring Semester to Begin With Remote Instruction (1/16/2021) - We have recently learned that the Orange County Heath Care Agency (OCHCA) has extended the… Continue Reading
Once higher education guidelines have been released from the State of California, Chapman is prepared to quickly finalize and release:
- Timelines and protocols for returning to in-person and hybrid instruction
- Safety and social protocols for housing
- Class format details
- Student life opportunities
We expect the state’s guidelines to be released imminently. Thank you for your patience!
Are you a new incoming student? Find out more information on our incoming student page.