Task Force to Open Rinker Campus
This post was updated on
Goal: Open Rinker Campus for limited lab-based instruction to graduate health professional students in the School of Pharmacy and Crean College of Health and Behavioral Sciences, upon approval of local and state health agencies.
- Follow government directives and Chapman University policies on shelter-in-place, gathering size, physical distancing and other measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 at the Rinker Health Science campus.
- Safeguard the health and well-being of students, faculty and staff.
- Consider only those teaching laboratories that cannot be taught effectively online.
- Maintain and/or develop alternative learning opportunities for those unable to attend in-person laboratory instruction.
- Expect School of Pharmacy and Crean College to develop specific implementation plans reflecting professional best practices and accreditation requirements while aligning with the general plan outlined in this document.