In Spring 2020, key Chapman tasks forces were established to address the needs for a safe return to campus in Fall 2020. With questions related to a specific topics, please contact the relevant individual below.
- Adherence to policy/protocol —Randy Burba
- Athletics reopening — Terry Boesel
- Campus Dining Services reopening — Eric Cameron
- Communications — Jamie Ceman
- Community engagement — Sheryl Bourgeois
- COVID-19 Wave 2 — Harold Hewitt
- Enrollment of new and transfer students Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 during COVID-19 — Mike Pelly
- Facilities preparation/operation — Rick Turner
- Faculty return to campus — Glenn Pfeiffer
- Financing Chapman’s COVID-19 response — Harold Hewitt
- IT support for reopening — Helen Norris
- Large gathering preparation — Richard Bryant, Guy Hinrichs, Tessa Jones and Giulio Ongaro
- Media Inquiries — Amy Stevens
- Research ramping up — Tom Piechota
- Residence Life reopening — Jerry Price and Dave Sundby
- Screening/testing/tracing — Jacqueline Deats
- Soft open of Rinker Campus — Janeen Hill
- Staff and administrators return to campus — Brian Powell
- Symptoms Monitoring — Randy Burba
If you have CU Safely Back media questions or would like to highlight Chapman University through your channels, please contact Director of PR Amy Stevens.
Submit New Content to the Website (Chapman staff only)
New content added to the website should be vetted and approved by the task force leads. You can submit a new article through the form below, which will trigger a review process. Submit New Content
Have a General Question?
If you have a question, please submit to the form below and we will respond as soon as possible. We will also be gathering these questions into a comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions page for you to reference as well.