Chapman University’s approach to returning to campus centers around a single goal: To protect the health and well-being of all members of our community.
We know that as family members your utmost concern is for your student’s health and safety. We are committed to ensuring their welfare while at Chapman. Our entire campus community will be working to meet that goal with the understanding that we all have a role in keeping ourselves and others safe.
Office of Parent Engagement
This information will be monitored and evaluated as updates to state and local health agency guidelines become available.
- COVID-19 Response and Testing Update: 10/28 Town Hall Recap (10/30/2020) - Chapman held a virtual town hall on Wednesday, October 28, for the campus community to… Continue Reading
- In-Person Instruction for Interterm and Spring Semester (10/23/2020) - President Struppa released the following statement on Friday, October 23: This week, with the increase… Continue Reading
- Updates to Study Abroad Programs (10/19/2020) - Chapman University is concerned for and committed to the health and well-being of all our… Continue Reading
Once higher education guidelines have been released from the State of California, Chapman is prepared to quickly finalize and release:
- Timelines and protocols for returning to in-person and hybrid instruction
- Safety and social protocols for housing
- Class format details
- Student life opportunities
We expect the state’s guidelines to be released imminently. Thank you for your patience!